Beginning today you can book your early 2016 cruise on the Disney Cruise Line. The popular Caribbean ports of Tortola and Martinique are being added to some of the itineraries. Here’s the scoop from Disney Cruise Line:
Sail January through April in 2016 and discover spectacular itineraries, magical experiences and breathtaking ports-of-call. Enchanting destinations include the Caribbean islands of Tortola, British Virgin Islands, and the charming French island of Martinique.
New for 2016
Choose from an array of dazzling destinations and itineraries in 2016:
- Southern Caribbean Itineraries — Back by popular demand, Disney Cruise Line returns to San Juan, Puerto Rico in early 2016 as the Disney Wonder sails four cruises to the Southern Caribbean, including to the French island of Martinique, a new port of call.
- Western Caribbean Itineraries — Explore glorious Western Caribbean stops on cruises from Miami and Port Canaveral.
- Eastern Caribbean Itineraries — Disney Fantasy will sail from Port Canaveral, Florida to the Eastern Caribbean with stops in—Tortola, British Virgin Islands.
- Bahamian Itineraries — Disney Cruise Line will sail from Port Canaveral and Miami to the Bahamas on a variety of itineraries. All of these cruises include a stop at Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay.
- Port of Tortola — The British Virgin Islands are an idyllic escape for guests of all ages, from tranquil beaches and stunning scenery to exhilarating activities and authentic Caribbean fare. Guests can swim with dolphins, explore centuries-old ruins, sample local spices on Main Street and revel in the natural beauty of Sage Mountain National Park aboard most Eastern Caribbean sailings.
- Port of Martinique — Known as the “Flower of the Caribbean,” Martinique offers breathtaking natural beauty and a cosmopolitan blend of French and Creole cultures. Nature lovers can explore lush rainforests, waterfalls and volcanos, while Guests looking for a more upscale experience can savor superb French cuisine and excellent shopping aboard four limited Southern Caribbean sailings.
Make your reservation today, online by clicking here, by calling 888-325-2500 or by clicking the image below and filling out the quote form with my friends at Destinations in Florida!
Don’t delay – these itineraries may fill up quickly!