For today’s Friday Favorites, I would like to share with you my picks for the best Disney World events. Throughout the year, Disney World offers several fun-filled events that your entire family will enjoy. So here are my favorites in chronological order.
- Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival This event is held annually at Epcot from the beginning of March until mid May. There is so much to see and do at this event including beautiful flowers, topiaries, outdoor kitchens, demonstrations by HGTV designers and music concerts. For more information, check out this link.
- Star Wars Weekends This is event is held annually at Disney’s Hollywood Studios from mid May until Mid June. This celebration of Star Wars offers special dining opportunities, limited edition merchandise, celebrity and character interactions and unique entertainment. For more information, check out this link.
- Epcot International Food & Wine Festival This event is held annually at Epcot from mid September until mid November. This incredible festival includes nearly 30 food and beverage marketplaces scattered around World Showcase, signature dining experiences, food and beverage demonstrations and music concerts. For more information, check out this link.
- Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party This event is held annually at the Magic Kingdom on select dates in September and October. This is a family friendly Halloween celebration that includes special parades, exciting dance parties, stunning fireworks and tons of trick-or-treating stations filled with candy for everyone! For more information, check out this link.
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party This event is held annually at the Magic Kingdom on select dates in November and December. This a festive party that includes a special holiday parade, entertaining shows, spectacular fireworks, hot chocolate and cookies, character dance parties and even snow on Main Street! For more information, check out this link.
So there you have it…my picks for best Disney World events!
What about you? Do you have a favorite Disney World event? Please leave a comment!
My favorite would have to be the Flower and Garden festival. I love spring, after a usually cold winter. All the flowers in bloom are so pretty. And the added food booths are a plus, plus.
I love that time of year too! I’m done with snow and ready to see some beautiful flowers! 🙂