Wow! I can’t believe that I’ve been lucky enough to be nominated a second time for the Liebster Awards! For those of you who don’t already know, a Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers to encourage them to continue their work. What is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Since I was just nominated the first time a couple of weeks ago, I have included my answers to the new questions I was given, along with my original nominees. So here we go!
- The nominated blogger must link back to the person who nominated them.
- The nominees must answer the 11 questions given to them by the person who nominated them.
- Those nominated must choose 11 of their favorite bloggers who have less than 200 followers to answer their own set of questions.
- When you are nominated, you cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
I was nominated by the amazing blog Disney Nouns! Thanks again for the nomination! I really appreciate it!
Answers to Disney Nouns’ Questions
- Who would win: Mr. Incredible or Superman? Definitely Mr. Incredible! I love that guy!
- Your new boss is Emperor Kuzco. Quit? Or grin and bear it? I’m out of there!
- Should every movie have a little scene after the credits, or is that so yesterday? I wish they would, because after watching Avengers, my kids always want to wait to see if there is one.
- Your daughter wants Rapunzel hair…for real! Tell her to start growing it or get out the scissors? I say “Go for it!”
- Has Pixar lost its momentum, or are they as good as ever? I still love Pixar, even though Planes wasn’t the greatest. I’m hopeful Planes 2 will be better!
- What is your favorite Humphrey Bogart movie? Unbelievably, I’ve never seen one.
- Which Muppet would you most want to be, and why? Without a doubt, Fozzy Bear! That guy is so lovable and funny, two great qualities for a person (or a bear)!
- WDW or Disneyland if you could only visit the one you choose ever again? I love both resorts, but my heart belongs to WDW!
- Have you ever visited Universal Studios Theme Park? Did you enjoy it more or less than Disney? I’ve visited Universal in California. I enjoyed it, but I felt it lacked the character and detail of Disney.
- An animal. A bird. Or a fish. Which type of creature would you want to be, and why? Bird is out; I’m not a fan of flying. Fish is out; I am afraid of water. Animal it is! I would love to be a dog, living with a family who loves me and thinks of me as one of their own!
- Dis Is How We Do It!
- Disney in Your Day
- It’s “All in WDW”
- Sammy at Disney
- A Little Disney Magic
- Disney With Me
- Disney for Five+
- The WDW Blog
- Dining at Walt Disney World
- Mouse University Online
- Disney World or Disneyland?
- What is your favorite Disney character and why?
- What is your favorite Disney memory?
- What is on the top of your Disney bucket list?
- Survivor or Amazing Race?
- What would you do first if you won the lottery?
- If you could create your own Disney attraction what would it be like?
- Would you be a Disney villain or hero and which one would you be?
- Do you prefer sun or snow?
- What are you doing today in another universe, if parallel universes actually exist?
- Would you travel to space if given the opportunity?
Congratulations to all of my nominees and have fun with the questions!