After all my boys went to bed last night (including my hubby), I decided to get on my computer to catch up on some of my favorite blogs. What exciting news did I find? I received such an amazing surprise…I was nominated for the Liebster Awards! I am so grateful for this honor! Please read below for the rules and my nominations.
- The nominated blogger must link back to the person who nominated them.
- The nominees must answer the 11 questions given to them by the person who nominated them.
- Those nominated must choose 11 of their favorite bloggers who have less than 200 followers to answer their own set of questions.
- When you are nominated, you cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
I was nominated by the outstanding blog The Disney Diva! Thanks again for the nomination…you are the best!
Answers to The Disney Diva’s Questions
- Who or what inspired your blog? Well, I’ve loved Disney World my entire life, and this year when deciding on my New Year’s resolution, I chose to do something more fun than to exercise or eat more veggies! I decided to create a blog about my favorite place of all time…Walt Disney World!
- Most useless sidekick in a movie and why? Hmmm…tough one! How about Steve the monkey in Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs? He doesn’t seem to really help out much, but he sure is cute!
- If you had to choose, would you rather have dinner with The Hulk or go to a dance with The Thing? Although, as a rule of thumb, I don’t have dinner with anything green around (including vegetables!), I would still go with dinner with The Hulk.
- Which Pokémon would you want by your side? Pikachu! (Confession Time: He’s the only one I know the name of and I only know him because he was on my son’s spelling test last week.)
- Who would win in this fight, Link or Batman? Uh…Batman? I’ve heard of him. Who is Link??? I feel like I have been living under a rock or something!
- Favorite non-princess Disney movie (animated or live)? I love Ratatouille! Must go back to my dream of going to France someday!
- At the end of Inception, did the totem stop spinning? The top stops spinning, but whose totem is it really??
- What is your biggest pet peeve? Grumpy people…leave that for Snow White’s dwarf please!
- What is your favorite quote? “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
- Name one famous person (dead or alive) that you would want to have a drink with. Walt Disney. Are we starting to see a theme here?!
- Dessert before dinner? Heck yes! What dessert are we having? Chocolate cake with lots of chocolate frosting. Yummy!
- Dis Is How We Do It!
- Disney in Your Day
- It’s “All in WDW”
- Sammy at Disney
- A Little Disney Magic
- Disney With Me
- Disney for Five+
- The WDW Blog
- Dining at Walt Disney World
- Mouse University Online
- Disney World or Disneyland?
- What is your favorite Disney character and why?
- What is your favorite Disney memory?
- What is on the top of your Disney bucket list?
- Survivor or Amazing Race?
- What would you do first if you won the lottery?
- If you could create your own Disney attraction what would it be like?
- Would you be a Disney villain or hero and which one would you be?
- Do you prefer sun or snow?
- What are you doing today in another universe, if parallel universes actually exist?
- Would you travel to space if given the opportunity?