Books By Disney World Enthusiast – Kristi Fredericks
501 Ways to Make the Most of Your Walt Disney World Vacation
UPDATED!! The difference between an average and a fantastic Walt Disney World vacation is in the details. And no matter how much you know, there’s still a lot you don’t know. Kristi Fredericks helps close the knowledge gap with her 501 ways to save money, time, and sanity while at the happiest place on Earth.
Just a minute, you say. You’ve heard all the tips, you’ve read all the sites and all the books that promise to help you “make the most of” your Walt Disney World vacation. Are there really any new tips in here?
TouringPlans.com blogger Kristi Fredericks has come up with the Disney World travel tips book for people who are sick of Disney World travel tips books. Her 501 ways to make the most of your Disney vacation include:
- How to ensure your trip will be a success before you leave home, by packing cheap, never-thought-of essentials from your local dollar store, setting up your iPhone as a personal Disney assistant; and much more
- How to make the most of the four theme parks, by finding the best parade and photo op spots, keeping little kids enchanted by Epcot, beating the crowds out of the parks, and much more
- How to never run out of pixie dust, by keeping the kids entertained in lines, creating your own park “challenges”, treating the resort hotels as a fifth theme park, and many other “Mousecellaneous” tips
- How Kristi herself used many of the tips and techniques in this book during her countless visits to Walt Disney World, as recounted in her humorous stories and anecdotes
You’re just 501 ways from the best Disney World vacation of your life!
To read an excerpt or to purchase, please click here.
A Tale of Two Resorts
Looking for an in-depth comparison and full travel guide for both Disneyland and Disney World? Please check out my new book “A Tale of Two Resorts: Comparing Disneyland and Walt Disney World – A Traveler’s Reference“! This reference guide is loaded with facts and information about all of the hotels, restaurants, attractions, experiences, entertainment choices and resort extras that are available at Disneyland and Walt Disney World. Each chapter begins with a handy side-by-side chart that compares each destination and concludes with a “For What It’s Worth” section that gives my personal thoughts and opinions. Topics include Lay of the Land, Atmosphere, Weather, Crowds, Events, Budgeting, Planning Timeline, Accommodations, Admission Tickets, Transportation, Theme Parks, Resort Extras, Dining and of course, there’s helpful advice about planning your trip and organizing your day.
As a mom with two boys of my own, I understand the many challenges of traveling with young kids. Throughout “A Tale of Two Resorts”, I’ve included several features for parents that will help you plan your Disney trip plus they’ll make your vacation easier once you arrive at the resort. Here are just a few of these invaluable features:
- In Chapter 8 Accommodations – I’ve included detailed information about every resort including room types available and resort amenities. If you need to know if a particular hotel has a kiddie pool, offers on site childcare or even how many people the room will accommodate, you’ll find those important answers.
- In Chapter 11 Theme Parks – I’ve included a Word of Warning for each and every attraction that needs one, giving you a heads up on what to expect and what you need to be aware of before taking your child on that particular ride.
- In Chapter 13 Dining – I’ve included specifics for every dining location from table service to snack stand such as atmosphere, cuisine type, dress code and even menu selections including the kid’s meals that are offered. So if you are like me and have kids that are picky eaters, you’ll know exactly where to find those all important chicken nuggets or macaroni & cheese.
Whether you are going to Disneyland or Disney World and especially if the decision between the two destinations is still being made, “A Tale of Two Resorts” will give you all of the information you need to make the better choice and plenty of advice for planning that magical vacation!