Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for July 25, 2021!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge New Must Try Menu Items At Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Enjoy Summer Dishes During Flavors Of Florida At Disney Springs
- Disney Very Merriest After Hours Coming To Magic Kingdom This Holiday Season
- First Look At A Magical 2021 Holiday Season At Walt Disney World
- Full Menus For The 2021 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival Global Marketplaces
- More Details About 2021 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival Live Entertainment
- Disney Family Night Dinner Now Available At Select Resort Hotels
- Casey’s Corner Reopens At Magic Kingdom
- More Details About The World’s Most Magical Celebration
- Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak Scavenger Hunt
Disney Did You Know
If you wanted to stay in all the guest rooms in all of the hotels and resorts currently open on Walt Disney World property (at a rate of one per night), it would take decades.
Tip Of The Week
Arrive at the park for rope drop. This means be lined up and ready to enter as soon as the gates are open. If you can be among the first guests to enter the park, you’ll be at a huge advantage. Often you can experience three or more attractions before most visitors begin to trickle in an hour or so after the park opens.
“When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.”
Next week I’ll have more dining information, plus all of the latest Walt Disney World news!