Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for May 23, 2021!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- Cape May Café At Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Chef Mickey’s Dinner At Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Tusker House Restaurant Reopening This Summer At Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Disney After Hours BOO Bash Coming To Magic Kingdom This Fall
- Gelateria Toscana Now Open In EPCOT
- 10 Secrets About Pirates Of The Caribbean Attraction In Walt Disney World
- Creations Shop Opening In EPCOT This Summer
- Club Cool Returning To EPCOT
- Create Magical Memories With Walt Disney World’s “Capture Your Magic” Photo Experience
- Experience Garden Graze During The Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival
Disney Did You Know
With millions of visitors annually, it’s no wonder the Disney parks are among the most photographed places in the United States. On any given day, Disney’s PhotoPass photographers take between 100,000 and 200,000 photos of guests at Walt Disney World Resort. The PhotoPass service allows guests to view, share and order their Disney photos online and create Disney products such as PhotoBooks and mugs.
Tip Of The Week
If you want a better chance of being the rebel spy in the Star Tours attraction at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, don’t put on your 3D glasses until right when the ride begins, sit toward the middle, and face the front as much as possible before the ride starts.
“It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.”
Next week I’ll have some information about upcoming additions and changes coming to the resort, plus all of the latest Walt Disney World news!