It’s been a long time coming, but live entertainment is finally returning to Walt Disney World, and I couldn’t be more excited! Just in time for this year’s Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival there will be plenty of entertainment to enjoy during your visit. Here’s the line up, courtesy of Disney:
Jammin’ Gardeners (Canada Mill Stage)
Tap your feet to the syncopated sounds of the funkiest gardeners around.
Voices of Liberty (America Gardens Theatre)
Get swept away by inspiring vocal performances celebrating America’s spirit and beauty.
Mariachi Cobre (America Gardens Theatre)
Enjoy an exuberant performance of world-famous, traditional folk music.
Pianist (World Showplace)
Relax and enjoy a selection of songs of the season.
Bands at America Gardens Theatre (America Gardens Theatre)
Watch bands from Orlando perform the songs of yesterday and today. Performances are on Sunday, Monday, Friday and Saturday only.
- EPIC! – (Pop): Get ready for a true multi-generational “SuperBand” who continues their run of success—making appearances all over the world with their Concert Style high-energy show!
Dates: May 28 to 31
- Motown in Motion (Motown / R&B): Get moving to the sounds of this power-packed, live Motown musical tribute to some of the greatest American artists of all time.
Dates: April 30 to May 3 and June 11 to 14
- Vintage Vinyl Band (Vintage Pop): Drop in for a spin with this unconventional top 40 cover band that specializes in retrofitting today’s hits into yesterday’s sound, while weaving in classics from the American Songbook.
Dates: April 26 and June 4 to 7
- The Hooligans (Pop): Rock the night away to classic tunes ranging from the British Invasion to ‘80s pop to ‘90s alternative.
Dates: May 7 to 10 and June 18 to 21
- M-80’s (‘80s Pop): Go wild for this band that recaptures all the best of the ‘80s. Outstanding musicianship combined with creative flair and styles make for an evening of pure energy and entertainment.
Dates: May 14 to 17 and June 25 to 28
- Latin Ambition (Latin/Pop): Discover why this bilingual Latin American Party Band has received accolades and honors industry-wide for over a decade—and earning their reputation by promising energy, showmanship and diversity.
Dates: May 21 to 24 and July 2 to 5