Great news for fellow fans of Walt Disney World and the arts…The 2021 Epcot International Festival of the Arts is returning to Epcot in 2021! If you are an artist or just wish you were, this is the ultimate celebration for you. The uplifting music, exquisite works, and deliciously crafted culinary delights, will truly inspire you. Here are the latest details about this captivating event!
Epcot International Festival of the Arts at Walt Disney World Resort will unveil its annual global celebration of visual, culinary and performing arts January 8 and continue through February 22, 2021. The event features an array of foodie delights and opportunities for guests to embrace their own inner artists.
Food Studios Serve Up the Culinary Arts
Fifteen festival Food Studios plus additional food and beverage locations will take culinary arts to the next level with scrumptious, imaginative dishes – artistically sculpted and ready for camera closeups.
More to See and Do During the Festival
- Expression Section: A Paint-By-Number Mural – Join fellow artists as you work together to complete a larger-than-life work of art.
- Chalk Full of Character – Make a game out of searching for colorful and whimsical creations starring beloved Disney Characters.
- Figment’s Brush with the Masters – Help Figment learn about art on this delightful scavenger hunt around World Showcase.
- Fun Family Films – Travel the world and enter cherished stories with the Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along, Awesome Planet and Canada Far and Wide in Circle-Vision 360.
- Animation Academy – Don’t miss the opportunity to learn how to draw some of your favorite Disney characters from a real animation artist.
If you are planning a vacation to Disney World, be sure to check out these valuable resources to help you save time and money:
- Check out my book 501 Ways to Make the Most of Your Walt Disney World Vacation for secret insider tips and tricks that you won’t find anywhere else!
- View the latest Disney World discounts currently available!