Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for November 24, 2019!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- 4-Park Magic Tickets Are A Great Way To Experience Walt Disney World
- Ron Jon Surf Shop Now Open In Disney Springs
- Epcot International Festival Of The Arts Returns In January 2020
- Three Disney Specials Not To Miss This Holiday Season
- Festive Fun Facts About Walt Disney World
- Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks And More At Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- Helpful Information For Your May 2020 Disney World Vacation
- Exciting Updates Coming To Star Tours – The Adventure Continues
- Disney Villains After Hours Returns In 2020
- 2020 Walt Disney World Crowd Calendar
Disney Did You Know
The 45-foot-tall tree in the lobby of Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge features authentic African decor of handmade baskets and reproductions of traditional African masks.
Tip Of The Week
If you happen to be attending Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, be sure to watch the parade from Main Street, U.S.A. Only at this location will you be able to enjoy the extra magic of falling snow. Even though I see more than enough snow where I live in Colorado, there is something quite special about the beauty of snow in Magic Kingdom!
Looking for more tips like this? Click here!
“The difference between winning and losing is most often not quitting.”
Create your own unique look with a personalized Disney MagicBand Skin. Magic YOUR Band has a range of designs to choose from that you can use as-is or customize with your own text. And if you want to take it to the next level, you can even upload your own photos or images to fully personalize, customize, and decorate your MagicBand. With great discounts for multi-buys, why not create one for the whole family? For more information or to start customizing your own Magic YOUR Band Skin now, please click here.
UPDATED for 2020! The difference between an average and an outstanding Walt Disney World trip is in the details. Kristi Fredericks helps make your dream vacation a reality with her numerous tips and tricks to save money, time, and sanity while at the happiest place on earth in her new book “501 Ways To Make The Most Of Your Walt Disney World Vacation”. For more information, to read an excerpt, or to purchase, please click here.
Next week I’ll have some planning information plus all of the latest Disney World news!