Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for November 17, 2019!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- Epcot International Festival Of The Arts Returns In January 2020
- Three Disney Specials Not To Miss This Holiday Season
- Festive Fun Facts About Walt Disney World
- Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks And More At Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- Helpful Information For Your May 2020 Disney World Vacation
- Exciting Updates Coming To Star Tours – The Adventure Continues
- Disney Villains After Hours Returns In 2020
- 2019 Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Holiday Dessert Party Reservations Now Available
- Epcot’s 2019 Candlelight Processional Dining Packages Now On Sale
- 2020 Walt Disney World Crowd Calendar
Disney Did You Know
There are more than 1,300 decorated trees throughout the Walt Disney World Resort.
Tip Of The Week
If you will be attending one of the hard ticket events in Magic Kingdom such as Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, keep in mind that your ticket will allow entry to the park as early as 4pm. To make the most of your party time, get some rest in the afternoon so that you will be able to stay all the way until the end. Also, by eating an early dinner before you arrive, you can spend your time on one-of-a-kind party experiences rather than at a meal.
Looking for more tips like this? Click here!
“I would rather entertain and hope that people learned something than educate people and hope they were entertained.”
Create your own unique look with a personalized Disney MagicBand Skin. Magic YOUR Band has a range of designs to choose from that you can use as-is or customize with your own text. And if you want to take it to the next level, you can even upload your own photos or images to fully personalize, customize, and decorate your MagicBand. With great discounts for multi-buys, why not create one for the whole family? For more information or to start customizing your own Magic YOUR Band Skin now, please click here.
UPDATED for 2020! The difference between an average and an outstanding Walt Disney World trip is in the details. Kristi Fredericks helps make your dream vacation a reality with her numerous tips and tricks to save money, time, and sanity while at the happiest place on earth in her new book “501 Ways To Make The Most Of Your Walt Disney World Vacation”. For more information, to read an excerpt, or to purchase, please click here.
Next week I’ll have some planning information plus all of the latest Disney World news!