Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for September 22, 2019!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- Out Of This World Merchandise In Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Introducing The New Disney Skyliner
- The New Gran Destino Tower At Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Mid-Day Magic Tickets Are A Great Way To Experience Walt Disney World
- Become A Part Of The Story In Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- First Look At Star Wars: Rise Of The Resistance In Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run In Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Delicious Dishes From A Galaxy Far, Far Away
- Fun Facts About Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- A Transformed Epcot Is On The Horizon
Disney Did You Know
More than 245 tons of candy will be handed out to party guests during the Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Parties.
Tip Of The Week
Instead of paying the high prices for bottled water or soda while touring the Disney parks, ask for a free cup of ice water at any counter service restaurant instead.
Looking for more tips like this? Click here!
“Happiness is a state of mind. It’s just according to the way you look at things.”
Create your own unique look with a personalized Disney MagicBand Skin. Magic YOUR Band has a range of designs to choose from that you can use as-is or customize with your own text. And if you want to take it to the next level, you can even upload your own photos or images to fully personalize, customize, and decorate your MagicBand. With great discounts for multi-buys, why not create one for the whole family? For more information or to start customizing your own Magic YOUR Band Skin now, please click here.
UPDATED! The difference between an average and an outstanding Walt Disney World trip is in the details. Kristi Fredericks helps make your dream vacation a reality with her numerous tips and tricks to save money, time, and sanity while at the happiest place on earth in her new book “501 Ways To Make The Most Of Your Walt Disney World Vacation”. For more information, to read an excerpt, or to purchase, please click here.
Next week I’ll have some planning information plus all of the latest Disney World news!