Here’s the Disney World Enthusiast Weekly Round Up for June 23, 2019!
Latest Disney World Enthusiast Articles
- Celebrate The Holidays Throughout Walt Disney World In 2019
- Helpful Information For Your November 2019 Disney World Vacation
- Helpful Information For Your October 2019 Disney World Vacation
- Helpful Information For Your September 2019 Disney World Vacation
- Dine At Woody’s Roundup Barbecue Buffet To Celebrate The 4th Of July
- Summer One World Discount Ticket At Walt Disney World
- Epcot International Festival Of The Holidays Returns In 2019
- First Look At The European Inspired Disney’s Riviera Resort
- 2019 Fall Fun At Walt Disney World
Tip Of The Week
If you would like to get some incredible photos of the Tree of Life in Disney’s Animal Kingdom, don’t snap them as soon as you get into the park. Instead, take one of the Discovery Island Trails near the tree itself. These tranquil paths will take you up close to the park icon for a spectacular photo opportunity.
Looking for more tips like this? Click here!
Disney Did You Know
Nearly 300 Walt Disney World buses transport guests around the Vacation Kingdom, making the Walt Disney World fleet the third largest in Florida behind Miami and Jacksonville.
“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. ”
Create your own unique look with a personalized Disney MagicBand Skin. Magic YOUR Band has a range of designs to choose from that you can use as-is or customize with your own text. And if you want to take it to the next level, you can even upload your own photos or images to fully personalize, customize, and decorate your MagicBand. With great discounts for multi-buys, why not create one for the whole family? For more information or to start customizing your own Magic YOUR Band Skin now, please click here.
UPDATED! The difference between an average and an outstanding Walt Disney World trip is in the details. Kristi Fredericks helps make your dream vacation a reality with her numerous tips and tricks to save money, time, and sanity while at the happiest place on earth in her new book “501 Ways To Make The Most Of Your Walt Disney World Vacation”. For more information, to read an excerpt, or to purchase, please click here.
Next week I’ll have some planning information plus all of the latest Disney World news!