For today’s Friday Favorites, I would like to share with you my picks for best Disney’s Hollywood Studios attractions. There are lots of great ones here especially if you enjoy thrill rides and shows. Here are my top five choices in no particular order.
- Toy Story Mania! Hands down, one of the best family rides in all of the Walt Disney World theme parks. Toy Story Mania! combines old-fashioned carnival games with interactive 3D technology. A great ride for everyone in your group!
- Star Tours: The Adventure Continues For those who love Star Wars (and even those who don’t), this a thrilling flight in a motion simulator ride. With lots of twists and turns, not to mention over 50 different ride combinations, Star Tours is always exciting! You must be at least 40″ to ride.
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror An amazing combination of thrill and artful design, this attraction is not to be missed! After making your way through an abandoned hotel and into your elevator, prepare yourself for an adventure that ends in at least one 13-story drop. Thanks to the randomly programmed lifts and drops, you are in for a wild ride! You must be at least 40″ to ride.
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster In my opinion, this is the most thrilling ride in all of Hollywood Studios! This an indoor roller coaster in the dark that speeds along at up 60 mph while traveling through loops, corkscrews and hills all to blaring Aerosmith music. Hang on tight…in the first few seconds of the ride you go from 0 to 60 mph and head into the first loop pulling 5 g’s! You must be at least 48″ to ride.
- Muppet*Vision 3D If you like the Muppets, you’ll love this show! This is a 17 minute 3D movie of classic Muppets comedy. Fun for the whole family!
What about you? Do you have a favorite Hollywood Studios attraction? Please leave a comment!